12V 5G Antenna 12275RPM Micro BLDC Motor 16mm 0.547A Mini Brushless Motor
Contact Person : Enya
Phone Number : 86-18988788151
WhatsApp : +8618988788151
|Minimum Order Quantity :||500||Price :||Negotiated The Price|
|Packaging Details :||50pcs per carton or as request||Delivery Time :||10-12 working days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, D/A||Supply Ability :||100000pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong||Brand Name:||SECORE|
|No-load Speed:||4600RPM Or Customized||Rated Voltage:||12V|
|Rated Speed:||3900rpm Or As Per Request||Rated Torque:||100g.cm|
|Motor Dimension:||Φ36*25（mm）diameter*length||Construction:||Permanent Magnet|
|Commutating:||Brushless, EC||Typical Usage:||Mixer, Smart Window, Electric Lock|
48V 3 phase brushless dc motor,
D36mm DC Brushless Motors,
Medical Device DC Brushless Motors
Mixer Bldc Motor 48V 3 Phases Dc Brushless Motors D36mm For Medical Device
Performance and features Of Miniature inner rotor bldc motor
1. Multiple voltage option: 3~48V, 310V
2. Multiple speed options: 5-100000rpm
3. Torque: 0.05kg.cm~600kg.cm
4. Shaft: D shape, dual-D, key slot, knurled, screw, hobbing, shaft hole, shaft pin
5. Commutation: brush, brushless
6. Application: Breeding Shed, Thermal insulation greenhouse, Vegetable greenhouse, Flower greenhouse, Planting greenhouses, Aquaculture greenhouse etc
7. Equipment: gearbox, drive, brake, encoder, fan etc
|MODEL||VOLTAGE||NO LOAD||AT MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY||STALL|
Advantages and shortages of BLDC Motors:
1.The speed of the brushless DC motor is higher than that of the brushed DC motor (the maximum speed is 100,000 rpm vs. 10,000 rpm).
2. Longer service life (over 10,000 hours)
3. More reliable and efficient.
4. With the exception of bearings, there are no wearing parts, and maintenance operations are less.
In fact, BLDC motors can run at very high RPMs, making them ideal for applications that require high RPMs, such as hair dryers, wall breakers, fans, grinders or saws. The brushless DC motor is systematically equipped with drivers, encoders and sensors, which can feedback information data such as speed and torque to achieve precise control. Therefore, they are especially suitable for precision applications that require precise control, such as medical instruments, aerospace equipment, servo robots, etc.
a) High initial cost: Each BLDC motor requires an electronically commutated drive, which is expensive.
b) Brushless DC motors often also require gear reducers in drive applications.